Department of National Parks, Sport and Racing
- Suncorp Stadium—have your say
Queenslanders are being invited to have their say whether Suncorp Stadium should stage more than four concerts per year.
- ANZAC spirit lives on in parks
Discover the ANZAC spirit in Queensland's national parks during the ANZAC Centenary year.
- Springbrook National Park's suspension bridge is now open
Take a rainforest walk down to the new John Stacey Suspension Bridge across Springbrook's Little Nerang Creek, for great views of Purling Brook Falls and the World Heritage Area.
- Sport and Recreation Disaster Recovery Program—Guidelines and Application form amendment
Sport and Recreation Disaster Recovery Program guidelines and application forms have been amended following the activation of QRAA Category C funding.
- Review into the regulation of the Queensland Greyhound Racing Industry
The Systems Review into the regulation of the Queensland Greyhound Racing Industry is tasked with investigating the regulation of, and making recommendations to, strengthen and improve the integrity and public confidence in the industry.
- Parks recovering from impacts of tropical cyclones Marcia and Nathan
National parks recovery from tropical cyclones Marcia and Nathan is well underway. Most damaged parks and forests have reopened. Cape York parks are mostly still in their normal wet season closure period. Check park alerts for more information.
- Looking for an affordable weekend getaway with family and friends?
Gold Coast Recreation Centre is now offering weekend accommodation for families looking for an affordable getaway.
Parks and forests are wild places with hidden dangers for the unwary visitor. It is vital to pay close attention to signs that warn of local dangers. Follow these tips to stay safe and have an enjoyable visit. View the current park alerts.
- For athletes
- Kids and young people
- For clubs and organisations
- Help with writing your funding application
- ANZAC spirit
- Connect with Nature
- Four-wheel driving
- Horse riding
- Mountain biking and cycling
- Off the beaten track
- Trail-bike riding
- Adventure recreation
- Family and friends
- Reef activities
- Wildlife encounters
- Caring for parks and forests
- Safety in parks and forests
- Events in national parks