Department of National Parks, Sport and Racing
- Springbrook Plateau expression of interest opportunity
Expression of interest (EOI) submissions are invited from suitably experienced individuals and organisations to operate and maintain the property previously known as the Springbrook Mountain Manor.
- Lamington National Park celebrates 100 years
On 31 July 2015, Lamington National Park celebrates 100 years of conservation.
- World Ranger Day
Show your support this World Ranger Day, and join the celebrations on 31 July.
- Tracking to sustainability: the future of racing in Queensland
Industry consultation will be undertaken in August and September 2015 to develop a plan for a sustainable future for the racing industry.
- Applications are now open for Get Started Vouchers
Find out if your child is eligible and learn how to apply online now.
- Get Out, Get Active Round 2 funding is now available
Get Out, Get Active Round 2 funding is now available for projects that increase opportunities for participation by women and girls.
- Share your Passion for Parks
We need your help to show the world how special our national parks are.
Parks and forests are wild places with hidden dangers for the unwary visitor. It is vital to pay close attention to signs that warn of local dangers. Follow these tips to stay safe and have an enjoyable visit. View the current park alerts.
- For athletes
- Kids and young people
- For clubs and organisations
- Help with writing your funding application
- ANZAC spirit
- Connect with Nature
- Four-wheel driving
- Horse riding
- Mountain biking and cycling
- Off the beaten track
- Trail-bike riding
- Adventure recreation
- Family and friends
- Reef activities
- Wildlife encounters
- Caring for parks and forests
- Safety in parks and forests
- Events in national parks
- Share your passion for parks