Department of National Parks, Sport and Racing
- Get Playing Plus
Get Playing Plus is now open for registrations of interest to develop new and improved Queensland places and spaces.
- Tracking to sustainability: the future of racing in Queensland
Have your say on the Racing reforms in Queensland discussion paper.
- Road 2 Rio—Follow our athletes on their journey to the 2016 Olympic Games
The countdown is on to the 2016 Olympic games in Rio. Follow our athletes on their journey to the games.
- Get Going Clubs and Get Playing Places and Spaces
Get Going Clubs and Get Playing Places and Spaces funding programs are now open for applications.
- Springbrook Plateau expression of interest opportunity
Expression of interest (EOI) submissions are invited from suitably experienced individuals and organisations to operate and maintain the property previously known as the Springbrook Mountain Manor.
- Share your Passion for Parks
We need your help to show the world how special our national parks are.
Parks and forests are wild places with hidden dangers for the unwary visitor. It is vital to pay close attention to signs that warn of local dangers. Follow these tips to stay safe and have an enjoyable visit. View the current park alerts.
- For athletes
- Kids and young people
- For clubs and organisations
- Help with writing your funding application
- ANZAC spirit
- Connect with Nature
- Four-wheel driving
- Horse riding
- Mountain biking and cycling
- Off the beaten track
- Trail-bike riding
- Adventure recreation
- Family and friends
- Reef activities
- Wildlife encounters
- Caring for parks and forests
- Safety in parks and forests
- Events in national parks
- Share your passion for parks