Apply for funding - Now closed
What funding is available?
Organisations are eligible for funding up to a maximum of $10,000 (GST exclusive).
- Opening date - 1 July 2014
- Closing date - 1 September 2014
Who can apply?
Organisations eligible to apply are:
- Queensland not-for-profit sport and recreation organisations and not-for-profit community organisations (whose primary objective is sport or recreation) incorporated under the:
- Associations Incorporation Act 1981 (Qld)
- Corporations Act 2001 (Cwlth)
- Cooperatives Act 2002 (Cwlth)
- Corporations (Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander) Act 2006 (Cwlth)
- incorporated university sports clubs.
Organisations must also:
- be compliant with the Office of Fair Trading
- have met all obligations for projects currently funded by the department.
If your club provides sport and recreation activities to children and young people from the age of five and under the age of 18 it must be separately registered under the companion program Get Started.
Need more information?
For further information on the funding program, contact your nearest Sport and Recreation Services Office.
* Requires Adobe Reader