Parents, guardians and carers
- Voucher applications opened 28 January 2015
- Round 5 vouchers are now fully allocated.
- Vouchers must be presented to a Get Started club by 11 May 2015.
Recent changes to Get Started
Referral agents: If you are using a referral agent to apply for a voucher, you are now required to upload a document during the application process. More information is available.
New activity supported: Some clubs are now eligible to provide dance as an activity. Find a Get Started registered club near you.
The following organisations may accept vouchers for the activity of dance:
- Police Citizen Youth Clubs (PCYCs)
- organisations affiliated to Queensland Gymnastics Association Inc, DanceSport Limited Australia and DrillDance Queensland
- organisations that satisfy the criteria through the provision of other eligible sport or recreation activities, e.g. calisthenics, marching, cheerleading or gymnastics.
Round 5 vouchers are now fully allocated
Vouchers must be presented to a registered club prior to 11 May 2015.
- Review the Information for parents, guardians and carers
- Find a Get Started registered club near you
The distribution of Get Started vouchers is managed using an online system called QGrants. Parents, guardians and carers must register for a QGrants account before applying for a voucher. You can create a QGrants account at any time.
- Having problems? Help and support is available.
Eligible children and young people that received a voucher in 2014 are eligible to apply for a voucher in 2015.
* Requires Adobe Reader