Byfield State Forest
Facilities and activities
Water Park Creek, Byfield State Forest. Photo: Ross Naumann.
Mayimbagu Dharumbal nunthi.
Traditional Owners—the Darumbal people—welcome you to their country and ask that you respect and enjoy Byfield State Forest.
Approximately 70 km north-east of Rockhampton
Picturesque recreation areas surrounded by rainforest-edged creeks, rugged mountains, pine plantations and ancient cycads are highlights of a visit to Byfield State Forest.
- Byfield State Forest and parks map
- Upper Stony map
- Red Rock map
- Water Park Creek camping area map
- Byfield area parks and forests visitor guide
- Rockhampton and Capricorn Coast parks and forests visitor guide
- Byfield Area Management Plan 2010
- Species lists
* Requires Adobe Reader