Cape Pallarenda Conservation Park
Facilities and activities
Old Quarantine Station. Photo: NPRSR.
10 km north-east of Townsville
- Read more about getting there and getting around
Cape Pallarenda was once a quarantine station in the early 1900s and a strategic defence location in World War II. Visitors can walk and ride the trails in the park to see the World War II structures on the Cape Pallarenda headland.
- Cape Pallarenda Conservation Park map
- Townsville Town Common Conservation Park map
- Townsville Region national parks, conservation parks and State forests visitor guide
- Great Barrier Reef zoning information and maps
- Species lists
* Requires Adobe Reader