D'Aguilar National Park
The view from Westridge outlook, D'Aguilar National Park. Photo: courtesy of Jason Flesser.
Facilities and activities
Between 10 km and 35 km north-west of Brisbane's city centre
- Read more about getting there and getting around.
Discover remote gorges, sheltered pockets of subtropical rainforest, expanses of eucalypt woodland and spectacular views to Moreton Bay, all within an hour and a half's drive of Brisbane.
D'Aguilar National Park (formerly Brisbane Forest Park) totals approximately 36,000 ha, protecting the core of the D'Aguilar Range’s vast bushland area.
- The Gateway Visitor Centre Master Plan and Directions Paper for Walkabout Creek
- D'Aguilar Range visitor guide (PDF for printing purposes)
- D'Aguilar National Park locality map
- D'Aguilar National Park (South D'Aguilar) walking tracks map
- South D'Aguilar forest trail map
- Mount Mee forest trail and drive map
- Archer camping area (Mount Mee, D'Aguilar National Park) map
- Neurum Creek camping area (Mount Mee, D'Aguilar National park) map
- Connect with Nature activities and events calendar
- Connect with Nature school program
- SEQ horseriding trail network
- Species lists
* Requires Adobe Reader