Danbulla National Park and State Forest
Facilities and activities
Purple swamphen. Photo: Queensland Government.
The Tableland Yidinji and Dulguburra Yidinji Aboriginal people welcome you to Danbulla and ask that you respect their special place.
On the Atherton Tableland about 1.5hrs drive from Cairns.
Crater lakes, huge strangler figs, rainforest walks, lakeside camping areas and places of important local history are some of the interesting features along the 28km Danbulla Road.
- Danbulla National Park and State Forest locality and road maps
- Curri Curri bush camping map
- Downfall Creek camping area map
- Fong-On Bay camping area map
- Kauri Creek camping area map
- Platypus camping area map
- School Point camping area map
- Journey gudie for Atherton and Evelyn tablelands parks
- Wet Tropics Management Authority
- Species lists