David Fleay Wildlife Park
Photos: Robert Ashdown, Queensland Government; Queensland Government.
- Bust boredom, play at David Fleay Wildlife Park this Easter
Head to Fleays for a family fun day out. You can go on an Easter bilby adventure and snap a selfie with cute critters. Parents at kid's prices!
Facilities and activities
On West Burleigh Road in West Burleigh, on the Gold Coast, 90km south of Brisbane, 80km north of Byron Bay and 10mins north of Gold Coast Airport
Visit a wildlife park with a difference! Take a stroll through wetland, rainforest and open eucalypt forest and see some of Australia’s iconic wildlife in naturalistic enclosures. You’ll meet crocodiles, koalas, emus, brolgas, dingoes, dunnarts, bilbies, kangaroos and lots of other fascinating creatures—not to mention our resident platypus, Wally. Explore the park on your own or join the rangers in one of their daily wildlife shows.
David Fleay Wildlife Park video
- Things to do at David Fleay Wildlife Park
- Find out about Dr David Fleay
- David Fleay Wildlife Park Connect with Nature school program
- Spotlight on Wally, our resident platypus
- Species lists
* Requires Adobe Reader