Forty Mile Scrub National Park
Bottle tree at Forty Mile Scrub National Park. Photo: Stella Martin.
270 km south-west of Cairns or 390 km north-west of Townsville
This national park features ancient and recent volcanic flows, open grassy woodland, the headwaters of several creeks, and a near-threatened, isolated pocket of semi-evergreen vine-thicket.
- Undara Volcanic and Forty Mile Scrub National Parks Management Plan
- Tablelands Region visitor guide. Parks and forests of the Atherton and Evelyn tablelands
- Species lists
- Blackbraes National Park and Blackbraes Resources Reserve
- Chillagoe-Mungana Caves National Park
- Porcupine Gorge National Park
- Undara Volcanic National Park
* Requires Adobe Reader