Edmund Kennedy, Girramay National Park
- Impacts of cyclone Yasi
This park was affected by cyclone Yasi. To find out more about cyclone impacts on the park and its ongoing recovery, see cyclone Yasi.
Facilities and activities
The beach at Edmund Kennedy, Girramay National Park. Photo: NPRSR
The Traditional Owners, the Girramay Aboriginal people, welcome you to their country, a land of waterfalls and lush tropical vegetation.
200 kilometres south of Cairns or five kilometres north of Cardwell
Wetlands, mangroves and coastal environments provide opportunities for birdwatching, a picnic by the sea or a walk through forest and mangroves to the beach.
- Tully area map
- Edmund Kennedy, Girramay National Park map
- Wet tropics coast Cardwell to Cairns national parks visitor guide
- Wet Tropics Management Authority
- Be croc wise in croc country
- Great Barrier Reef Marine Park zoning maps (See MPZ7 Innisfail)
- Species lists
* Requires Adobe Reader