Edmund Kennedy, Girramay National Park
Facilities and activities
The beach at Edmund Kennedy, Girramay National Park. Photo: NPRSR
The Traditional Owners, the Girramay Aboriginal people, welcome you to their country, a land of waterfalls and lush tropical vegetation.
200 kilometres south of Cairns or five kilometres north of Cardwell
Wetlands, mangroves and coastal environments provide opportunities for birdwatching, a picnic by the sea or a walk through forest and mangroves to the beach.
- Tully area map
- Edmund Kennedy, Girramay National Park map
- Wet tropics coast Cardwell to Cairns national parks visitor guide
- Wet Tropics Management Authority
- Be croc wise in croc country
- Great Barrier Reef Marine Park zoning maps (See MPZ7 Innisfail)
- Species lists
* Requires Adobe Reader