Conondale Range Great Walk
View over the Conondale Range from the Mount Allan fire tower. Photo: R Ashdown, NPRSR.
- Purchase a topographic map
Topographic map brochures contain vital orientation information and are essential for your safety. They can be purcahsed from a number of Great Walks topographic map sales outlets.
Facilities and activities
Welcome to you—from the Gubbi Gubbi people.
The Conondale Range Great Walk is located within the Conondale National Park, an hour’s drive north-west of the Sunshine Coast and a two-hour drive from Brisbane.
Access roads within the park are gravel and include several creek crossings that require a high-clearance four-wheel-drive vehicle.
Ancient rainforest, cascading waterfalls, crystal clear creeks, tall open forest, and expansive views. This Great Walk offers half-day walks through to the full four-day 56 km circuit walk.
- Conondale Range Great Walk topographic map
- Conondale Range Great Walk locality map
- Conondale Range Great Walk information sheet and route map
- Sunshine Coast hinterland locality map
- Conondale National Park and Imbil State Forest map
- Safety in parks and forests
- Species lists
* Requires Adobe Reader