Gold Coast Hinterland Great Walk
Photos (from left to right): Adam Creed, EHP; Adam Creed, EHP; Robert Ashdown, NPRSR.
- Topographic map
Purchase a Great Walk topographic map
Topographic map brochures contain vital orientation information and are essential for your safety. They can be purchased from a number of Great Walks topographic maps sales outlets.
Facilities and activities
'Meenyahgu Yugambeh dhagun'—Welcome to Yugambeh country
About 110 km or a 2 hr hour drive south of Brisbane
Follow footsteps from the past and discover the magic of walking on an ancient volcano, behind a spectacular waterfall and through the Gondwana Rainforest of Australia World Heritage Area’s rainforests, and feel the landscapes' spirit.
- Commercial operators
- Gold Coast Hinterland Great Walk topographic map - trip planner only
- Endangered frogs
- Gold Coast Hinterland Great Walk locality map
- Gondwana Rainforests of Australia
- Safety in parks and forests
- Safety video clips
- South East Queensland Horseriding Trails Network
- Treating water for drinking
- Species lists
* Requires Adobe Reader