Sunshine Coast Hinterland Great Walk
Photo: Queensland Government.
- Purchase a topographic map
Topographic maps brochures contain vital orientation information and are essential for your safety. They can be purchased from a number of Great Walks topographic map sales outlets.
Facilities and activities
About 90 km north of Brisbane, traversing the Blackall Range in the Sunshine Coast Hinterland.
Warm subtropical rainforest, tall open eucalypt forest and picturesque waterfalls in secluded areas of the Blackall Range feature on this 58 km four day walk, with bush campsites. Day visitors can access short half-day and full-day walks within the Great Walk route.
- Sunshine Coast Hinterland Great Walk topographic map
- Sunshine Coast Hinterland Great Walk locality map
- Sunshine Coast Hinterland Great Walk entrances map
- Baroon section map
- Mapleton Falls section map
- Mapleton section (Delicia Road entrance) map
- Species lists
* Requires Adobe Reader