Jardine River National Park, Heathlands Resources Reserve and Jardine River Resources Reserve
Fruit Bat Falls, Heathlands Resources Reserve, Queensland. Photo: Tourism Queensland.
- Changes to camping bookings
All camping in this park must be booked prior to arrival. To find out more about purchasing an e-permit, see camping information.
Facilities and activities
The Aboriginal Traditional Owners from the Atambaya, Angkamuthi, Yadhaykenu, Gudang and Wuthathi language and social groups welcome you to their country and ask that you respect their special place.
About 900 km north of Cairns, on the tip of Cape York Peninsula
This vast, remote wilderness, encompassing much of the catchment of the Jardine River, is rich in Aboriginal and European cultural heritage.
- Jardine River National Park, Heathlands Resources Reserve and Jardine Resources Reserve map
- Eliot Falls camping area map
- North and South Jardine River camping areas map
- Captain Billy Landing camping area map
- Cape York Peninsula parks and reserves visitor guide
- Species lists
* Requires Adobe Reader