Lake Barrine, Crater Lakes National Park
Lake Barrine, Crater Lakes National Park, Queensland. Photo: Tourism Queensland.
Facilities and activities
The Aboriginal Traditional Owners of Lake Barrine welcome you to their country and ask that you respect their special place.
About 60km from Cairns via the Gillies Highway.
- Read more about getting there and getting around.
This park protects a crater lake surrounded by cool rainforest. A walking track, giant bull kauri pines and privately-owned teahouse and boat cruises make this park a popular stop for visitors.
- Tablelands parks and forests (north) map
- Tablelands Region visitor guide. Parks and forests of the Atherton and Evelyn tablelands
- Lake Eacham connect with nature autumn program
- Lake Eacham connect with nature winter program
- Wet Tropics Management Authority
- Species lists
* Requires Adobe Reader