Lamington National Park
Antarctic Beech Nothofagus moorei, Lamington National Park, Green Mountains section. Photo: Tourism Queensland
'Meenyahgu yugambeh dhagun' (Welcome to Yugambeh country).
About 110 km or two hours drive south of Brisbane
Lush rainforests, ancient trees, spectacular views, extensive walking tracks, exceptional ecological importance and natural beauty make this Gondwana Rainforests of Australia World Heritage Area an outstanding place to visit.
- Green Mountains section map
- Binna Burra section map
- World Heritage areas
- Connect with Nature activities and events calendar
- Gold Coast and hinterland parks locality map
- Gold Coast and Scenic Rim visitor guide
- Connect with Nature schools program
- Lamington National Park Management Plan
- Species lists
* Requires Adobe Reader