Lamington National Park
Antarctic Beech Nothofagus moorei, Lamington National Park, Green Mountains section. Photo: Tourism and Events Queensland.
Facilities and activities
'Meenyahgu yugambeh jagun' (Welcome to Yugambeh country).
About 110 km or 2 hr drive south of Brisbane
Lush rainforests, ancient trees, spectacular views, extensive walking tracks, exceptional ecological importance and natural beauty make this Gondwana Rainforests of Australia World Heritage Area an outstanding place to visit.
- Binna Burra section map
- Green Mountains section map
- Gold Coast and hinterland parks locality map
- Gold Coast and Scenic Rim visitor guide
- Lamington National Park Management Plan
- Connect with Nature activities and events calendar
- World Heritage areas
- Species lists
* Requires Adobe Reader