Main Range National Park
Photo: Tourism Queensland.
Facilities and activities
About 110 km south-west of Brisbane
- Read more about getting there and getting around
Impressive mountain peaks, escarpments and ridges offer breathtaking views in this Gondwana Rainforests of Australia World Heritage Area, a home for rare and endangered wildlife and a popular bushwalking destination.
- Dalrymple circuit activity sheet
- Gold Coast and Scenic Rim visitor guide
- Goomburra map
- Main Range (Cunninghams Gap and Queen Mary Falls) map
- Main Range National Park Guide (April 2011)
- Southern Inland Queensland visitor guide
- World Heritage areas
- Species lists
* Requires Adobe Reader