Malanda Falls Conservation Park
Malanda Falls Conservation Park. Photos: Tamara Vallance; Tourism Queensland and Tamara Vallance, NPRSR.
The Aboriginal Traditional Owners of this area, the Ngadjon-Jii, welcome you to Tutamonlin (Malanda Falls). Please enjoy your time here and take care of their sacred country.
On the Malanda–Atherton Road, 1 km from Malanda
The perennial Malanda Falls tumble over basalt rock that was formed by an ancient lava flow. Learn about the Ngadjon-Jii culture as you walk in the surrounding rainforest.
- Tablelands parks and forests (south) map
- Tablelands Region visitor guide. Parks and forests of the Atherton and Evelyn tablelands
- Species lists
- Curtain Fig National Park
- Lake Barrine, Crater Lakes National Park
- Lake Eacham, Crater Lakes National Park
- Mount Hypipamee National Park
* Requires Adobe Reader