Millstream Falls National Park
Millstream Falls National Park, Queensland. Photo: Tourism Queensland.
The Aboriginal Traditional Owners (TOs) of this area—the Jirrbal people—welcome you to Millstream Falls National Park. The TOs continue their cultural obligations and ask that visitors respect and care for the area. The area is rich in cultural history and has many significant sites and story places.
The two park entrances are within 4.5 km of Ravenshoe, which is 147 km from Cairns via the Gillies Highway
In the rain shadow of the Great Dividing Range, dry open woodlands surround Big Millstream Falls, reputedly the widest single-drop falls in Australia. The park is rich in World War II history.
- Tablelands parks and forests (south) map
- Tablelands Region visitor guide. Parks and forests of the Atherton and Evelyn tablelands
- Species lists
- Koombooloomba National Park and Conservation Park
- Misty Mountains wilderness walking tracks
- Mount Hypipamee National Park
- Tully Gorge National Park
- Tully Falls National Park
* Requires Adobe Reader