Misty Mountains wilderness walking tracks
- Impacts of cyclone Yasi
These trails were recently affected by cyclone Yasi. To find out more about cyclone impacts on the parks and their ongoing recovery, see cyclone Yasi.
Facilities and activities
Koolmoon Creek. Photo courtesy of Michael Overland.
Southern Evelyn Tableland in an area bounded by Tully, Innisfail, Mena Creek, Millaa Millaa and Ravenshoe
A 130 kilometre network of short and long wilderness tracks takes visitors through pristine, high altitude rainforest with crystal clear creeks, waterfalls and panoramic views.
- Misty Mountains regional locality map
- Misty Mountains eastern track map
- Misty Mountains western tracks map
- South Johnstone camping area map
- Cochable Creek camping area map
- Wet Tropics Management Authority
- Species lists
* Requires Adobe Reader