Mon Repos Conservation Park
Facilities and activities
Turtle Encounters tour participants meeting a loggerhead turtle hatchling in January at Mon Repos Conservation Park. Photo: Robert Ashdown, NPRSR.
14 km east of Bundaberg
The largest concentration of nesting marine turtles on the eastern Australian mainland occurs at Mon Repos. From November to March, visitors can see nesting and hatching turtles on the beach at night.
- The Draft Master Plan for Mon Repos Conservation Park is now open for public consultation
- Mon Repos map
- Mon Repos turtle watching guide
- Cut the glow to help turtles go
- Cut the glow poster
- Turtle tracking
- Marine wildlife strandings
- Turtle research publications
- Species lists
* Requires Adobe Reader