Mount Archer National Park
Glossy black cockatoo, Mount Archer National Park. Photo: NPRSR
The Darumbal Aboriginal people welcome you to their traditional country and ask that you respect and enjoy this special place.
Approximately 9 km north-east of Rockhampton's city centre
Spectacular views of Rockhampton city, deeply incised valleys, dry rainforests, fleeting glimpses of forest inhabitants and feasting cockatoos feature strongly in a visit to Mount Archer National Park.
- Mount Archer National Park map
- Rockhampton and Capricorn Coast parks and forests visitor guide
- Species lists
- Capricorn Coast National Park
- Keppel Bay Islands National Park
- Mount Etna Caves National Park
- Mount Jim Crow National Park
* Requires Adobe Reader