Murray Falls, Girramay National Park
- Changes to camping bookings
On-site self-registration is no longer available. Campers must obtain an e-camping permit and pay their camping fees before arriving at the camping area. Book your camp site:
Facilities and activities
Murray Falls. Photo:Queensland Government
The Traditional Owners, the Girramay Aboriginal people, welcome you to their country, a land of waterfalls and lush tropical vegetation.
41 kilometres north-west of Cardwell or 36 kilometres south-west of Tully
Rainforest-clad mountains meet tropical lowlands in the scenic foothills of the Kirrama Range. The clear waters of the Murray River cascade over boulders into rock pools in this picturesque spot.
- Tully area map
- Murray Falls restricted access area
- Murray Falls camping area map
- Wet tropics coast Cardwell to Cairns national parks visitor guide
- Wet Tropics Management Authority
- Species lists
* Requires Adobe Reader