Naree Budjong Djara National Park
Naree Budjong Djara National Park protects incredible habitats of conservation value. Photo: NPRSR.
The Quandamooka people are the Traditional Owners of Minjerribah (North Stradbroke Island). We welcome you to Naree Budjong Djara ‘My Mother Earth’ and we ask that you respect this special place.
On Minjerribah; about 40 km south-east of Brisbane on the eastern side of Moreton Bay.
Visit a Queensland icon and favourite getaway—Minjerribah—and explore places of incredible conservation value, including sand dunes, wetlands, endangered heathlands and freshwater lakes.
- North Stradbroke Island map
- Driving on sand
- Boat strike impact on turtle and dugong in Moreton Bay
- Species lists
- Minjerribah recreation area
- Teerk Roo Ra National Park
- Moreton Bay Marine Park
- Southern Moreton Bay Islands National Park
- Moreton Island National Park and Recreation Area
- St Helena Island National Park
* Requires Adobe Reader