Nerang National Park and Nerang State Forest
Facilities and activities
Nerang National Park and Nerang State Forest provide quality habitat for koalas and glossy black-cocktoos. Photo: NPRSR.
Nerang National Park and Nerang State Forest are 12 km from Surfers Paradise, on the north-west outskirts of Nerang.
Explore dry rainforest and open eucalypt forests on a scenic bushwalk or horseride, or cycle along one of the designated mountain-bike tracks. These largely undeveloped sanctuaries in the Gold Coast hinterland form a green backdrop to the township of Nerang.
- Gold Coast and hinterland parks locality map
- Nerang National Park and State Forest map
- Nerang National Park mountain-bike track map
- Gold Coast and Scenic Rim visitor guide
- SEQ horseriding trail network
- Species lists
* Requires Adobe Reader