Springbrook National Park
Springbrook National Park. Photo: Adam Creed, Queensland Government and Queensland Government.
Facilities and activities
'Meenyahgu Yugambeh dagun'—welcome to Yugambeh country
About 100 km south of Brisbane.
Spectacular waterfalls, lush rainforest, ancient trees, impressive views, exceptional ecological importance and natural beauty make this Gondwana Rainforests of Australia World Heritage Area an outstanding place to visit.
- Springbrook National Park map
- Springbrook National Park walking track maps
- Map of The Settlement camping area
- Gold Coast and hinterland parks locality map
- Springbrook park guide (PDF for printing purposes)
- Gold Coast and Scenic Rim visitor guide
- Gold Coast Hinterland Great Walk
- Horseriding trails
- Connect with Nature activities and events calendar
- World Heritage areas
- Species lists
* Requires Adobe Reader