Tamborine National Park
Curtis Falls in Joalah section of Tamborine National Park. Photo courtesy of Tourism and Events Queensland.
Facilities and activities
Welcome to the lands of the Yugambeh—the traditional Aboriginal people of this region.
About 80 km south of Brisbane, in the Gold Coast hinterland
Within an hour's drive of Brisbane and the Gold Coast, Tamborine National Park offers glimpses of the Pacific Ocean and Gold Coast skyline to the east and national parks of the Scenic Rim to the west.
- Cedar Creek restricted access area notice
- Connect with Nature activities and events calendar
- Curtis Falls, Joalah section restricted access area notice
- Gold Coast and hinterland parks locality map
- Gold Coast and Scenic Rim visitor guide
- Tamborine National Park locality map
- Tamborine National Park walking track maps
- Species lists