Whitsunday Islands National Park
Facilities and activities
Views from Whitsunday Peak, Whitsunday Islands National Park. Photo: J Heitman.
Continental islands lying off the Queensland coast 25 km east of Airlie Beach
Whitehaven Beach is world famous for pure white sand and clear waters. Secluded beaches, fringing coral reefs and distinctive hoop pines complete the spectacular island picture.
- Whitsunday national park islands
- Whitsundays visitor facilities and activity summary
- Nature, culture and history of Whitsundays national parks
- Whitsunday Ngaro Sea Trail
- Whitsunday Great Walk
- Mackay Highlands Great Walk
- Whitsunday area visitor guide
- Great Barrier Reef World Heritage Area
- Whitsundays Plan of Management
- Species lists
* Requires Adobe Reader