Whitsunday Ngaro Sea Trail
Facilities and activities
Discover diverse landscapes and breathtaking views on the Whitsunday Ngaro Sea Trail. Photo: J Heitman.
Welcome to the Whitsundays, home to the Ngaro people for over 9000 years. Many sites throughout the islands hold special meaning for Ngaro descendents and are a continuing connection to Country. The Ngaro people welcome you to their homeland and hope you enjoy your visit.
Continental islands lying off the Queensland coast 10–40km south-east of Airlie Beach
Experience the Whitsunday Ngaro Sea Trail, a unique blend of seaways and picturesque walks across Whitsunday, South Molle and Hook islands. Walk through open forests, grasslands and rainforest. Climb rugged peaks or stroll along winding pathways. There is something for everyone.
- Whitsunday Ngaro Sea Trail map
- Whitsunday national park islands
- Nature, culture and history of the Whitsundays
- Whitsunday area visitor guide
- Whitsunday Great Walk
- Mackay Highlands Great Walk
- Great Barrier Reef World Heritage Area
- Whitsundays Plan of Management
- Species lists
* Requires Adobe Reader