Josephine Falls, Wooroonooran National Park
Walking tracks, creek access and viewing platform, Josephine Falls. Photos: Rob Ashdown, NPRSR and Tourism Queensland.
The Noongyanbudda Ngadjon (noong-yan-budda-nud-jun) local Aboriginal people maintain a close spiritual connection with the Bartle Frere area and Josephine Falls, and they welcome you to their country.
75 km south of Cairns
- Read more about getting there and getting around.
Josephine Falls is a scenic waterfall fed by rains falling on Queensland’s highest peak, Bartle Frere, which looms above this popular picnic area.
- Josephine Falls map
- Wooroonooran National Park map
- Bartle Frere trail map
- Restricted access area notice
- Wet tropics coast Cardwell to Cairns national parks visitor guide
- Species lists
- Bartle Frere trail, Wooroonooran National Park
- Eubenangee Swamp National Park
- Goldsborough Valley, Wooroonooran National Park
- Russell River National Park
- Frankland Group National Park
- Alligators Nest, Tully Gorge National Park
- Palmerston (Doongan), Wooroonooran National Park
* Requires Adobe Reader